Global Players meet Start-ups
If you have not encountered a perfect business partner so far, you probably do not go to the right places. The Innovation Day brings together global players and hidden champions (family-run medium-sized world market leaders from Germany and other countries) active in Slovakia with innovative start-ups. The event addresses in particular international companies which carry out development (engineering) in Slovakia and which are looking for tangible innovative solutions in automatization, connectivity and Smart Factory.
If you are hungry for innovative ideas from the heads of Slovak start-ups, secure your spot at this event and get in touch with them. If you have a great idea on your own with a stable partner missing, do not miss this opportunity. Join us at the Innovation Day and find the right people to listen to your ideas.
Special offer for Start-ups
Our co-organiser Slovak Business Agency will sponsor one ticket per Slovak start-up at full price! This means start-ups are able to attend the event for free. But hurry up, we have a limited amount of tickets. Anyway, take your friends or colleagues with you. Any additional accompanying persons can join at a reduced price.
- CONFERENCE - Latest trends in manufacturing and the contribution of start-ups
- BRANDING - Present products and ideas at the innovation fair in front of relevant participants, CEOs or innovation managers
- MATCHMAKING - Short, sharp 15 minute meetings to foster effective networking. Both sides will have to agree on a meeting before proceeding to further talks. More info
- AWARD - The start-up presenting the most innovative idea will receive the Start-Up & Innovation Award and wins EUR 2,000. More info
- Innovation strategies of global players
- Inspiring success stories of start-ups
- Smart Factory: synergies between industrial companies and start-ups
- Intellectual property rights
- Effective ways of supporting start-ups
- Who wins the Start-Up & Innovation Award?
How does it work?
- Register and publish your collaboration wishes
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in
- One week before the event you receive your meeting schedule
Why to participate?
- Showcase your most favourable projects, products or know-how
- Initiate cross-border contacts and cooperation
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- get latest information on automotive related research findings
- present, discuss and develop new projects